Microblading is a manual technique used to deposit pigment along the brows and mimic real hair. It is considered “semi-permanent” because results last about a year before needing a refresh on the color. Hair like strokes are strategically placed to yield a more natural effect than traditional cosmetic tattooing.
A touch up is usually required after the initial appointment to ensure pigment is full and the shape is consistent.
before the procedure +
- Discontinue Vitamin A or any Retinol products one month prior to treatment.
- Do not get Botox 3 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Do not have any kind of peel or facial two weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not tan two weeks prior to your appointment or have a sunburned face.
- Do not pick, tweeze, wax, or perform electrolysis one week before your procedure.
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior. (Natural Blood Thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days before the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief
- Do not work out the day of your procedure.
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
after the procedure +
- Avoid picking at the treated area. Doing so may result in scarring or loss of color. Let any scabbing or dry skin exfoliate naturally.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for four weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for four weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Do not go swimming
- Do not apply any topical makeup to the area including sunscreen.
- Avoid getting your face and the treated area wet while washing your body in the shower. Wait until the very end to wash and rinse your hair. Avoid excessive rinsing, hot water, and steam on the treated area
Are you tired of coating your eye lashes with coat after coat of mascara?
Are you tired of having to apply fake lashes for that extra bit of glam?
Do you want to amp up your extra beauty?
Lash extensions are individually applied in one appointment and will shed with your natural lash cycle. Extensions are completely custom to your individual preference, as natural or glam as you’d like. Schedule an appointment today to enhance your natural beauty.
classic lashes +
Our method of applying 1 extension per every one of your natural lashes. At Dolce Blu we don’t count lashes, therefore we guarantee a full look for the amount of natural lashes you have. Our individual lashes are great for those looking to add length and enhancement to their already beautiful eyes. They can be both natural or dramatic, it is all based on your personal preference. Full Sets can range from 90 to 120 minutes. Lash Fills range from 45 to 60 minutes.
VOLUME LASHES +
Our volume technique of applying 2 to 4 extensions per every one of your natural lashes. They are thinner in diameter, adding fullness without adding extra weight. If you are someone who is looking to achieve a dramatic look, then our volume lashes are perfect for you. Full Sets can range from 90 to 120 minutes. Lash Fills range from 45 to 60 minutes.
We are so excited to promote the lash lift, especially since it is such a great option for you ladies who aren’t ready for lash extensions but still want *gorgeous* natural-looking lashes. A big thank you to SHANDI’S CHOICE for this opportunity!
A Lash Lift, also referred to as a Lash Perm is a great alternative to Lash Extensions. This hour long session is performed with your eyes closed. The lift is a chemical cream applied to your lashes with a silicone pad placed on top of your lids to create the curl.
The lift pairs well with a lash tint. Eliminate the need for a lash curler and mascara, effortless beauty can last up to six
LASH LIFT +
This hour long treatment also known as a lash perm is designed to curl your natural lashes from the base. A perming solution, combined with a silicone pad is used to give the lashes the lift, creating a fuller look. Those with lashes longer in length and straighter in shape will see the best results. Lasting 6-8 weeks, the lift can be paired with a lash tint creating a fuller, mascara look! You will need to avoid getting them wet for 24 hours after the treatment.
We work in all things eyes including eyelash extensions, lash tinting, brow tinting, eyebrow waxing, micro-blading, lash lifts, and lash perms.
COLOR ENHANCEMENTS +
Choose from a variety of playful colors to add some extra glam to your look.
LASH FLARES +
Individual extensions added to the outer corners of your eyes, giving a cat eye effect. Great as an introduction to lash extensions.
BROW & LASHES TINT +
If you want to rock natural glam, or don’t have the time for the maintenance of extensions, tinting is the perfect solution for you! Tinting is a great replacement for having to remember to put on mascara or filling in your brows every time you go out. We can customize the perfect color whether you want them dark and bold or subtle and natural. Eyelash and eyebrow tinting is ideal for those with thin or light colored hair and can last 4-6 weeks.
Tinting is used to add definition to your natural lashes or brow hair without the daily hassle of makeup. We use vegetable-based dye which is great for sensitive eyes. Tinting can be customized to any color you want and is safe for everyone, even expecting moms. The treatment last up to six weeks, but to maintain a fresh look you can build on your tints sooner to keep them from fading.
BROW GROOMING +
In addition to our dedication in grooming beautiful lashes, our stylists are also highly trained in brow grooming. We offer a variety of grooming options from tweezing, waxing, to micro-blading. Our stylist will help evaluate what brow shape is best to frame your face. Our honest opinions will help you take your brow shape to the extra mile.