Eyelash Extension Prep | Lashes | Austin, TX
Dolce Blu wants not only wants all of our customers to have beautiful lashes in Austin, TX. Eyelash extensions are a great way to enhance anyone's natural beauty, but there is a decent amount of prep and aftercare that comes with it. Extensions are a way to invest in your beauty and we want to help you make the most out of this investment. Here is our before and aftercare guide to make sure that you get the most milage out of your eyelashes and your wallet!
Before Your Appointment
For long lasting lashes, you should properly prepare for your lash application
- To maximize your time with your lash stylist come to your appointment with clean eyes or enough time to remove any eye makeup.
- Contact lenses can be removed or worn during the appointment, your eyes will be closed for the service.
- Lash Tinting or Lash Perming and airbrush tanning — should be done 48 hrs prior to your lash extensions.
After The First 48 Hours
Things that should be avoided:
- Excessive exposure to heat, steam, sauna, and friction to the lashes
- Use of oil based products around the eyelashes
- Use of waterproof cosmetic products on or near the lashes
- Excessive mascara
- Cannot use a mechanical eyelash curler
Need More Help?
Dolce Blu is ranked the best eyelash studio service in Austin, Texas. We work in all things eyes including eyelash extensions, lash/brow tinting, eyebrow waxing, micro-blading, and lash lifts/lash perms. Our eyelash stylists are highly trained, honest, and care about promoting healthy natural lashes. We believe that beautiful lashes are for all women. We provide a great “all things eyes” service that is relaxing, stress-free and has you feeling more confident and beautiful than when you came in. If you're ready to make the investment in our service, then contact us today!